American Academy of Anesthesiologist Assistants (AAAA)
The AAAA is a non-profit association of graduates from CAHEA-AMA/CAAHEP accredited training programs specializing in the science and clinical practice of anesthesiology.
The purpose of the Academy is to...
- Establish and maintain the standards of the profession by fostering and encouraging continuing education and research to all graduate Anesthesiologist Assistants and enrolled students of accredited programs
- Represent the interests of the profession
- Initiate and cultivate relationships with other organizations of health care providers
- Instill confidence in the public by adhering to established ethical norms and legal constraints
- Encouraging the skilled and compassionate practice of anesthesia with respect for human dignity and the rights of patients in our care